Woodstock is located in Cherokee County, and was originally a stop on the Louisville and Nashville Railroad.
Convenient to Downtown Atlanta, as Interstate 575 is along the Western side of the city. Woodstock was named by Money Magazine as a Top 50 City to live in.
- 15 Miles of trails for Mountain Biking in Woodstock
- Extensive Park System in Woodstock
- The Downtown historic has numerous restaurants to choose from in the District. It’s a great place to relax at night on the Upstairs Patio at Pure, or grab a burger at Canyons Burger Company.
- Dixie Speedway is a historic 3/8 dirt track established in 1968 hosting stock car, and other special events.
- Madlife, enjoy live music and entertainment in this unique venue in Downtown Woodstock.
- The Outlet shoppes at Atlanta- has over 80 different shops and restaurants to choose from.
- Woodstock Summer Concert series, hosted at the Northside Hospital- Cherokee Amphitheater, provides free concerts for their residents to enjoy.
- Great golf can be found in this community, at Eagle Watch, Town Lake Hills, or the 27 Challenging holes at The Golf Club at Bradshaw Farms.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.