- A wonderful community located north of Canton. Close to Shopping and Amenities but a very quiet small town atmosphere.
- Home to Reinhardt University- Enjoy the numerous Activities at the School, or Cheer on the Reinhardt Athletic teams. Waleska is really considered a small college town.
- The Funk Heritage Center, is Georgia’s official Southeastern Indian and Pioneer Interpretive Center.
- A Farmers market is hosted from May 31st thru November 1st each Thursday in the Downtown area.
- The Falany Performing Arts Center is located in Waleska, and hosts numerous musical, theatre and song and dance activities throughout the year.
- Just outside the city limits on Highway 140, you can enjoy the hiking trails at either Garland Mountain, or Pine Log Creek Trail.
- A Private, Gated Community in the foothills of North Georgia, with a 540 Lake as the Centerpiece of this Great community. Have fun on the Lake and work on your fishing skills without leaving the Community.
- The Highlands Golf Course is challenging and has tremendous views. Don’t worry about your score on this Course, just enjoy the scenery, including the numerous Deer and the occasional Fox.
- The Club house, is a wonderful place to get together with your neighbors and make new friends.
- This Community has numerous neighborhood groups that you can join to pursue your interests or learn something new.
- Experience the 2 Pools, numerous miles of walking trails, and tennis courts that this neighborhood has to offer.
- Truly no other place like this in the Area. We are proud to call Lake Arrowhead our Home for over 11 years.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.